Thursday, September 20, 2012

My thighs are aching from all the squats I have been doing, it feels good. Haha.
I was thinking about my life as a whole these days. How I always like to plan before hand abot everything and anything and how if it doesn't go my way I'll get pissed. Have I lost my grip? I thought I was better at this kind of games, or maybe I'm just sick and tired of all that is involved in it.Nor maybe it was my fault to have so much hope, faith all for one person.

I'm so happy for zuzu la seriously, did I mention this before? After that fucker faris, she moved on, to someone who really showed her what's love. To take care of her more than I can.

I skipped from one topic to another just like that eh? Haha. Goes to show my mind is all messed up, it's everywhere, my thoughts.

I just can't wait till Saturday, Adam Levine, I'm coming for you, baby.

No comments: