Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The broken hopes and the shattered dreams

If you know me at all you'd know that this isn't what I want, at all. The problem with time  and distance is that for some, it makes us forget who we really are, we conform to how and what the circumstances at that point of time led us to. This isn't the case for me, but I can't expect it to be the same with everyone. 

Everyone in life is searching, for that ONE person you'd spend the rest of your life with. Your better half, they say. But the thing how would we really know who's exactly 'the one'? Come on let's be realistic, there's no one right one is there? But that's where you're wrong, there is. There is the one, the one that you would argue till 4am in the morning trying to make things right. Makes you feel as though no one, no one can touch you. It's just the both of you, all the time. Everyday. The one that will make you feel as though you're on top of the world, but can make you come crashing down within a split second if they wanted to. Have you felt that way? Have you ever look at someone, thinking how happy we could be. How you would not and can't stand the thought of being with anyone else except, HER. Have you just look at the one you love and sigh? And you go asking yourself, what is it about her, how did I fall this hard? Was in in between of our laughters, the tears brimming in our eyes, was it the late night calls. As hard as you try to think, you can't, you can't fin that one reason, why. The worst part is that, no matter how much shit she has given you, when all the signs are in your faces to fucking move on you can't. Not cause there's no one else, it's because YOU, you're still holding on. You're afraid, you're afraid that if you do move on, you'd forget. You'd forget all the things you guys felt, the things you shared. And you don't want to forget, you still want to remember.

So please don't say that I don't understand you, cause I clearly do, sometimes more than I led on. She was the one I get it, sometimes we try so hard to keep thing together, to make it like how we used to, but little do we know, we lost ourselves along the way. It will get better, I don't believe the bullshit about time being a great healer, cause I still wear my scars proudly on my chest above my heart. We just got better at dealing with it along the years. 

Sometimes I wish I can't read you, cause I know how exactly you feel. Cause when I look into your eyes, I feel your pain too.

No comments: