Saturday, September 15, 2012

You don't give me the attention that I need. I'm more affected by this than anything else. All I want is for you to spend time with me, for me but whenever you do have time you'd won't be planning it with me. You would have already make plans, then you'd say why don't I ask you out. I DID SO MANY TIMES, but all I get is, "Oh I' meeting so and so tmr" and all I can do is smile and say okay.

I know I'm having a hard time, I'm trying you know but you don't want to go out with me and you expect me not go out with my friends too. Then you say I think too much about people that i'snt worth thinking about, how do you expect me to not do that when you don;t allow me to do anything.

Then you'd say that you're stress, I handle work, studying for exams and I still make the effort to meet you eventhough if it's for awhile. I can't hope to spend a whole day with you cause it will never happen. So why bother hoping then get disappointed.

For someone who can read me like a book, you sure have some trouble reading me, when it comes to you.

No comments: