Monday, June 4, 2007

'laughes' i always update the evnets the next dayy urrhhs ? hee xp.
well yesterdayy wasn't as muchh funn . Cause i was train by new people . fariiz and suhaimi . dint talk muchh . they really freindly hell yeahh . but if theres like nothing to talk about they would juts tlak guyss . and i dun know how to do that! i told ezza howi felt you know like being the only girl and no source of musci or whatsoever . she told me i would get use to it. i hope so .
damnn the asst . managerr is kinda sarcastic urrh . the has a mouth of a knife it cut somtimes .
but i think i think i can handle it .
have i been neglecting teh people i loved after i start workk ?
i think i have . i havent liek excatly fight playfully with hazhim for dayss .
or lie on my mum's lapp for hours . and disturb my dad .
or fight with my sisterr ,.
ouuhh shuuts .. i havent huged my PRNICEcharmg tuu ! mish my dearies every single dayy ! zuzu , ama , sabbie , ina , liano !
haeshh want outing with them cann urrhs pweashh ?
a movie ?? any thingg cann ? hee xp .

No comments: