Friday, June 22, 2007

omg .tiring muchh ? i wnet jogging with ama yesterdayy . had alongg long talk with her. felt like the old times . but felt a little akward around her while jogging !
cause she is like the fastest runner in the class . first girl somemore ! hee xp . but she maked me feel comfortable urrhs .
'smiles'
well the whole week i wrok morning but i dont feel too good while working in the mronin . cause i feel lightheaded . then feel liek faintg . then that woman scold and scold . sheesh!
tehn when i rest she say why not gte a bed for me . goshh . the people around me all kene scold because of me . i feel so badd . and tried to fight back . but shes the managaerr .

so i havnet been excatly working with my PRNICEcharmg . since he is in the night and im in the morning shift . so when he come i go .
i do stay longer just to see him . but sometime i get chased off .
hmms . i miss his suprised kisses so muchh . havent seen him in days . and school is gonig to start .we broke up but im thinking of patching when the feelings grow again . just hoping that he wont get tired of waiting for me . cause i know he is the one . since i feel so darn wrongwhen i break up with hym or make him madd or sumthin you know . hell yeah i know im going to be fucking tired .

this sat i have to sort of sleepover at my working place . cause we are spring cleaning the place till 5 am . and im werking on that dayy !and the next ! frekin shytss .
an dim the onlyy gurl somemoree . thought of asking zuzu sleep with me dre . but maybe her mom tak agi . so maybe i ask aka eezah thenn . but im still not sure . going to ask tmrw .

okayss im soo darn freking tiredd . i no longer got any brain juice left .
ill update you when i refresh myself. hee dadat!

No comments: