Thursday, June 14, 2007

so .
well im writing to you again . pouring everything out .
well everything is soo sooo not okayy . seriousllyy . 'sighes'
i hugged hym watchg hym cry . i made a guy cried . great job ? ughh .
nothing i do could mend that broken heart of his .
like hell .
all he ever wanted was me to say the words 'i love you
but this time really really mean it .

but i never did .
even though i tried like hell . to atleast love him as he did .
'sighes'
i cried like hell yesterdayy . i mean after putting down the phone with hym at 1am plus plus .

i pratically was like grabbing my pillow while my tears ran down my cheecks like razorblades.
and now it overr .

my goshh .
i know nothing i say is going to make it right .
i don't even know what's wrong with me .
how could the feelings juts slipped awayy . i don't even know what i should do .
but at least i gave hym one last kiss .
i wished i could say i love you and really mean it . i can't go on . and pretend .
i feel as if someone juts tore my heart from my chest when i wipe the tears away form he's eyes.
he's so fragile .

i wished i had someone to talk to right now .

No comments: