Thursday, August 9, 2007

eyys .
here we go . i dint know a heartbreak would hurt this much.
since this relationship is so wrong .
at least someone dosent reject 'this.
'she told me she love that person . when i heard that . i felt as if i wanted to scream! but not a sound would creak from my throat .
it was yesterday that turn my world upside down .
national day eve .
the only reason i have any motivation at all to go school is because of 'her .
i was hoping 'her mood would change . and she's back to being playful .
'she was . i by all means wanted to sit beside her . so luckily the chance came when belo wanted to talk to me . and belo was sitting beside 'her . so i came and sat . he ask about the 15 aug .
i nodded when needed but not really paying attention what in the werld he's saying .

but then suddenly 'she told belo that's 'she attached . with a girl named lina . goshh .
i swear my i could feel my heart break into pieces . at that moment i felt as if i could run and run .without stopping . 'she talked more and more about the girl she is with and that she's happy .

i hugged my legs and lent back . nana look at me in a way that she knew .
she was looking and looking. i fake her a smile .
she then come over to me . i losted it . i couldn't help but cry . but if i was forcing the tears back up . id int want to cry . not in front of 'her .
nana told me she knew . and she told me to let it all out . i dint want to . not there and then .
i dint mind that aminah dint come over to check on me cause i know she has something big on her mind too .
when nana come over . i could feel 'her checking on me . she sang ever so loudly the chorus to hoobastank the reason . '...im sorry that i hurt you , i never meant to do those things to you...'
i tell you i was trying really hard to push my tears back where they came from .
the whole day i dint have the mood to talk or eat .
after school . nana and 'her called me . i turned back and walked towards them . my heart beated ever so fast . 'her talked to me about if im going out today or tomorrow . i answered .
then when there's nothing else i could say . 'she said ok i don;t want to talk . i then went back to 'her again . saying sorry that i wasnt in the mood to talk yet . 'she told me to call 'her .
i did . at esplanade that's when 'she told me she loves the girl 'she is with .
wanting to get rid of the pain . i felt asleep on mizah's lap . while listening to the most suited song
for that moment . don't ask me what . i was drunk with the giddy feeling of a heartbreak ans sleepiness.

No comments: