Saturday, August 18, 2007

ouhks . syi-da ish being such a B.I.T.CH .
goshh i feel like straggling herr . ugghhh ! . practically every single day we fight . i dint want it to be this way !

i want to RUNN ! . awayy . i want someone to tell me not to cry although they know im going to anywayy .
im mishg someone .
i can't state it .

i miss the caring CARZYYYY ,weird zuzu .
the wacky perfectionist sabbie .
nothing feels right now .
i feel as if im trying to pull everytg together when it's all falling apart .
i went home with suhaimi and abby ystd . i felt as of they were my big brother and im thier little kid sister .
abby in a way reminds me of hazhim urrrhs .
the way he treat me . all so kind .
when i said . eyy ! i don't ustd larrhs . what alien language you guys are talking about .
then he would explain it to me very slowly .
kewl hurrhs .
he even cares about my friends .. like zuzu and farah . he was damn concern if everytg was okayy .

mmmms. i wonder how diff is my lyfe is going to be in 3 mths time .
haeshh . today abby told me there's going to be fireworks at esplanade . no wonder 'her wants to go there .
btw . abby's real name is hasbi . i call him abby for short .
theyy sent me till my door step even though i protested . 'smiles'
luckily hisyam wasnt arnd .

havent been talking with sabbie alot lately . cause sabbie ? your words realy hurt .
what if i have fun being dirty ? digging my nose or picking at my butt . at least im being myself rather than something im not .
im sorry i had to say this . but i still need you . and you said tell you if we don't like something about you kann .

so i gtg .. im mitting zuzu . i can't be missing in action again . or so she says .
if not . 'draws a invisible line across her neck'
haahs .
toodless .

No comments: