Thursday, August 2, 2007

& now its over . FULLSTOP.

i dint know it hurts as much . third party? hero is suhaimi .
i dint CHEAT on you.
guess what he was going to ask for stead this saturday PRINCEcharmg .
i was thinking about you . and i was reluctant .
he was the one who like me . i dint force him to ask me anything . i love you like hell . i do . but it comes and goes . you wanted time for me and you can . but then you never wanted to talk about me . if i fight with any of F7 i couldn't even tell you when i needed to .
and now it hurts like hell .

goshh. i cant take this . YES! im in the wrong okayy . happy now?

I DON'T WANT TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN.




it sucks. seriously do . 100 % .
yes it has it's high moments . ouhh i should know alot about that .then there's the really really sad moments where you can't even talk to the one you love trust because you know it wouldn't help at all .
cause all they would say it ouhh . ouhk . so?


i trusted you . i know i can say that i dint give you 100% of love some of the time . but i was always there for you . where were you when i needed you ? you tell me .
i still couldn't forget what you did that day .
to you it was soft . to me it was practically shouting at me . even people at the stand were looking at us . i know your mum was scolding you but then did you have to do that . there and then . i couldn't even cry it all out .

i do still have stuff to say . but i know you wouldn't hear it anyway .
the poem still left unwritten .
the book of us is still in complete .

and i do believe you deserve much better than me . since like right now . i can even make you smile .
'tears fall'

No comments: