Thursday, August 23, 2007

yes yes i know ! its been a longg time . mmms . well . urrhs busy cann?
have been drifting .. havent been concentrating muchh . how? goshh . been meeting that someone evvery single dayy . 'laughs' ahahhs . well i should be laughing what . ill still be laughing although it hurts .. nahhs . i knew it would happenn larrhs . i knew eddie would move on . but i dint thought that it would happen so soon . haeesh . 'sighes' still i have to put on a fake smile to show the whole fucking whole that im fukcing okayy when im not . and faking a smile sucks . i miss zuzu . she rebond her hair tau .. hawt seyy . famous 7 went cut their hair tgherr . everyone except mizah and zuzu . all looking soo hawt .! 'she is the only one who still makes me smile . genuinely . and not faking it . why did she had to run away form her home . goshh .
wait till you see the new me. haarhs .

ir has been there for me lately . i find her darn funn . hees xp .
i still so not liking this cann ?




and you said NO ONE COULD REPLACE ME .
save me ! ughhh .

yerrps . urrhs . i still miss my original 'PRINCEchamrg huggs . all so warm .
he has move ON ! maybe if i scream it too myself id get it . 'screams ' im nutss .
'slaps self' goshh . enuff . relieve me from this . someone?

No comments: