Sunday, April 6, 2008

GAHHS*
i feel so bad for not updating about me && ama going to the gym .
'shows lips'
basically i was last friday , we cudnt even take picts in that place plus i look like sotong .
cause i don't know what to do && all .
&& we made a song called fuckity fuck . singing to the tune of dickory dock.
the nursery rhyme .... get it?

im not going to update much .
N level's are dangerously near .
i cant believe my bdae falls on the N level's date !!
godd .
i'd be happy if at least one person wishh me .
HAPPY BDAE SABBIE && SHIKIN && ADI .
'winks'

even more fucked up now .
cause i'd wake up from a dead sleep hearg my parents fightg .
if they are gg their seperate ways . i'll swear i blame it all on me .
daddy being calling me names too. he'd said he'd leave the house && let mummy do everytg else .
he called me dumb , a fool . i guess i am what he says i am . he's my dad .
EVERYTHING I DO IS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH.
never .


im going mad.

No comments: