Tuesday, April 8, 2008

today is the most horrible day . FUCK SHARUL NIZAM YOU FUCKING PERVERT / PSYCHO DAMN HORNY BASTARD .
suck your own pencil-thin cock you shit .
if touchg my teets were defense ,
then next time i can say that i'd hold your pencil-thin toot for defense then .
LAME EXCUSE !!
get a better fuckg reason .
FUCK SHARUL . i held all this in for way too long .
i never felt more angry before . godd .
SHIT FACED
i felt loved by nahar.
godd , he hugged me .
i want thank my girlfreinds for pullg me through this .
&& i want to say a BIG SORRY .
That the guys will now treat you guys differently , i hope this will only pull us closer together & not break us apart .

I LOVE MY F7 && shikin && sawi .

let's see how justice is served . btw my dad is going to call the school tmrw .

No comments: