Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Registration is this Friday , thinking about it still frustrates me 'sighs' , but I'm left with no choice . AHHHHH , whatever .
So , I watched Valentine's Day with Mizah a few days back , it made me teared , heh . It was free , that's why we watched it when the entire Singapore watched it already :)

Two days back , headed home with Baby but she went to meet her friends so I was about to go home by myself when I bumped into my cousin , Dona . She told me something really disturbing . How could you , why did you ? God , what is wrong with you . Why did you get drunk bcus of me , that's bcus I still mean something to you and it clearly shows . But , Im just going to pretend like I dint hear any of these . It took me everything I had in me to stop myself from calling you that night . It would not change anything , it already happened . It's better this way you & me , far apart .
Don't come back to me , ever .

I better get going , going t meet baby then head to work .
Have fun everyone , cause I know I will , 'smiles'

No comments: