Saturday, March 20, 2010














Basically , Im super free this week . But when I'm super free , everyone suddenly seems to be so busy . The weather seriously suits my mood , futhermore after endless of fights . I dont fight to fight with you , Im just telling you cause I tell you everything dont I ? It seems that Im preparing me heart for the worst , somehow I feel this is getting old , and this time this is for real . If you want to let me go , just do it quickly . I talk as though this isn't hurting me , no wonder you said it's as though I don't care about you . You know I love you so , but , 'sighs'

So Thursday as promised I turned up for my last day at work , I forgot what it was called though & so I became the bar women serving beer and wines . I wonder why white wine seems to be in more demand than the red one . But the thing that really cracked me up was when this super-singaporean person walked to me and said ," Can I have a glass of RAD wine ?," Trying too hard , pfft * Blahh , we couldn't wait till the whole event was done . And when it was , we had a party of our own , super fun . We started drinking and twisting and doing stupid stuff , well there was alot of leftover food so we ate until we were so full we lay on the floor and talked and talked . They pestered me not to leave , but I just can't ... Im so sorry .

Then today , headed down to West Coast Mall , to support Desiree in her dance comp . Proud to say they made through into the finals ! YAYYYY ! Haahs , anyhoots , I got lost 3 times on my way there , 'screws face' Wasting my stupid adult fare ezlink . & When I got there I was soaking wet and cold , cause it was raining again . Took lots of picts , ate and then headed to Lot 1 to go home with mummy .

Im super cold , hugs anyone ?

Baby , I seriously love you kay . Let's try .

No comments: