Friday, March 12, 2010



I swear I love this fuzzy mess of mine . GEH * It's actually sad to be leaving , Siti gave in and talked to me , heh . And next Thursday would somesort of farewell for me , cause all of us would be doing and event at PL .If only I could find my Polaroid camera . 'sighs' We had staff meeting yesterday , I swear I didn't want to go but Brandon made me extend till 10 so I had to go . Whadaaa , came in and people all turned and look at me and Siti , heh . So while Andrew was conducting the meeting he emphasized that he hated employees that throw temper and throw their badge saying they want to resign and looked directly at me . Whatttttthehoot , anyways then the worst part is he said " Right syima ? " , I just nodded and Siti poked me . Haahs , other than that Andrew seems to have warmed up to me , He caught me eating 3 times , though it was the same hotdog . And also me blending smoothies for Anwar .Wished she could stayed longer .


I would never go a day without you , Im trying the very best I can .

No comments: