Saturday, March 27, 2010




HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIZAH , 'grins like a mad person' finally legal , hee . I hope that your wishes and dreams come true on this very special day , and I hope you'd love the things that I left in your fridge (eventho you did most of it !) . Heh ♥♥
Thankyou for disturbing me nearly everyday of your life , and fightg with me most of the time then cryg and making up . We're sick , heh but still ♥
HAPPY BDAY !

Worked till 1 last night & Hafiz said that I looked as though I haven't sleep for days . Whatdaa , that's what happen when you stay up crying and waiting for someone to call . YES , every night , but eventually they never call . Greatttt , I love working , cause for that like 6 hours plus your mind is all about serving the customers . Attending to their every need , making sure they have drinks and napkins on laps & most importantly food on their table . You don't no time to think about your feelings , hell yeah . You just have to put a big smile on your face and get out there . FISH MANNN .
Cabbed home and talked with Salina , she told me bout the hilarious things that happen at Butterfact when she's on duty . Sheesh . Reached home , bathe , text-ed zuzu and hit the sack . Wheeew .

Today woke up at 8.30 , suddenly my phone alarm tone is the most irritating sound I've ever heard . Got bathe and dressed , called Zuzu that smelly arse still sleepg , took my time to do my hair and all , in the end I was the one who came late . Rushed to Orchard got my pay , buy the stuff and feed the pussy donuts and headed t woodlands and to Mizah's house to bake . All in the nick of time , I was super pissed already cause it was super hot and I was carrying so many things . Heh , while Mizah baked , hey , I helped also okay ! Psht . Me and Zuzu fooled around and Zuzu felt asleep while I ate . Then we all headed out , said bye to Mizah and me and Zuzu headed to her place rented some cd's and watch them over a bowl of tom yam noodles , yum 'grins' In the end I felt asleep , while Zuzu was reading to me . Heh , your voice was super soothing okay ! Heh , then Zuzu's mum wanted salt so headed out again to get some and get pancakes and then I headed home . I'm super shag , but Thanks Mizah for the earlier part of the day (stepping on me and saying you love me , whatdaaa ♥ )& Zuzu for these past 2 days has been awesome , always putting a smile on my face and cracking me up ," I cannn , I cannn make your bed rock," Heh .I love you , 'grins' You made me forget , but still ..

Im sick and tired of being sick and tired , waiting for a call every night that Im never going to get . Its draining me , It's you Im missing , din't know that was so hard to understand . You turn my rainiest days into sunshine how did it turned out this way , I seriously don't know what to say . Once you asked me why Im crying when I know it would change nothing , well simply cause it hurts . All I can afford to do is to shed my worthless tears for you , rip my aching heart and give it to you and give you a piece of my restless mind . But , I've learnt that it doesn't matter to you just like every other thing I do . You're so close yet I can't seem to reach you , I just don't know who you are anymore . They said in love you have to compromise , break rules you swore you wont break , to give and to understand , Im understanding and holding it in , you used to share you used to give , you used to understand but most importantly you used to love me . I ask myself constantly how am I supposed to let go of someone who is my everything , who used to calm me down just by hholding my hand , who understand me without saying anything at all , who loved me without any intention of using me , who's love was so pure . Who alwas reminded me I'm not alone , well I don't know how to answer that question yet , cause Im still dealing with it . I dont even know what we are , crap . Im crying again , 'sighs'
For gods sake , i love you .

No comments: