Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spooked .

Forced myself to be brave about this and went to register with mummy , the whole time there I couldn't calm my nerves and so to calm me down I called Ama and talked to her all the way . I must say she did a pretty good job , 'grins'
Then rushed down to work , was last 5 minutes , wheew . With the crowd at Cineleisure and at the lift lobby I had to take the escalator up , darn-ed . Rushed to change and took my charger , books and the Preview Lounge keys and ran up . When Zuzu texted saying that she's coming with Mizah & Faris to watch Alice in Wonderland 3D . That show seriously gives me the creeps , I hate the way they did Johnny Depp's Make up .
On the first day it was launched five families took their crying kids out of the cinema . Heh . Go watch it for yourself , I watched the show already anyways .

So , then Zuzu , Mizah & Faris arrived and chatted with them for awhile till my manager came in and brief me about tomorrow's events set up . Thennnn , awhile later my flustered manager came walking in with Fann Wong and her husband , I was awed . Heh . & No , I dint take a picture with them even though my manager did ! Their oder was super huge , like 16 beverages and 12 popcorns and we had to sent by a tray . So much for star treatment . Awhile later he came back in with his laptop and slept upstairs the lounge . So I was all alone till Ain came and started tearing tickets for hall 6 , we were talking when the cutlery I prepared for tomorrow's event just flew to the floor by itself , I have the tendency to point out what I hear or see . When I did point out to Ain , the rest of the cutlery flew to the floor , Me and Ain stared at each other for awhile before we started running . I was super scared and dragged Aki in . He told me even more stuff I dint want to hear , but accompanied me for awhile . It was 11.30pm and I only can close at 12.30 . So for that one hour iI locked myself in the kitchen and read a book . I heard people going up and down of the stairs but whenever I open the door to check there was always no one . I swear I wanted to cry , so I quickly closed the place before it was supposed to and ran down . Gahhs * And so I headed back home with Naqiah and I told her all about it , and she told me I havent seen anything yet . What the hell ...

No comments: