Friday, March 22, 2013

It's been a long day, it;s been a long week and I gotta to say its that I have been wrong. I don't wanna see your face. I don't want you to see me break into a thousand pieces and I just wanna hide away.

Just as I thought I can get a day off work to spend time with my gundu heads, aishah told me she cant replace me :(

Okay, forget it, at least even so. I'll be able to make more money, think about the bright side syima. Come on, haha. I hate always coming from work, cause I smell like coffee, and sometimes my hair smells like syrup and coffee. I feel so sticky and disgusting that I just need a bath. Damn, whatever la. It's an opening shift, with clarice somemore

Sick of holding onto people that wants to let go, when I'm always the one holding on. I don't understand, however hard it might be, to stay by your side as a friend, I will still do it. Even if you're with someone else, I don't understand why you can't do that for me. Rememeber what I always said? 'I just want to see you happy, even if happy means not being with me."

No comments: