Thursday, March 28, 2013




Our supposed to be ice-cream date, ended up with us watching a movie and eating in Ikea. Both nearly losing each other's cool, I don't know why I was so patient with her tho. Given anyone else, I'd prolly just walk away and leave them there, but I stayed and kept my cool everythough I was about to blow, but it wasn't her fault. The way she tried to calm me down by redirecting what I'm piss about pissed me further. BUT, overall, it was an awesome date. HEHE, i ate like 14 meatballs man, she only eat like what one? Both of us, are always so tough on the outside, so careful with each other. Im tired of this, let me tell you this, I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings, to bring you down, to leave you there cause even so, even at your lowest I want you to know I'll never leave you. Not now, not ever. Now let me show you my range of emotions in full glory, may you have a strong heart, cause I'm tired of putting a strong front. Let us embrace each other with all over flaws out on the open.





 Watched Shiqin performed at HomeClub with Rian and Nad, sherry was there too, but I dint managed to take picture with her. She was so good she gave me goosebumps, I missed them so bad, all the stupid stuff we would do. Like cooking packets and packets of maggi after school at Nads place, sleep, cry to each other. After all these time I'm glad somethings didn't changed. After which me & Rian wandered around from clark quay to raffles to esplanade. We just walked, like how we used to, then get tired and find somewhere to sit and laugh. Maybe we shouldn't have been together, cause now I might lose you as a friend, I'm only strong for you. I know you love her alot, maybe you're holding on to her more than anyone else, cause you didn't think even she would disappoint you. Im so sorry she did, I know how exactly how you feel, but if you don't pull yourself out of that hole. Even I can't do it for you.. Just know, when you're down and out. Im here.



Yesterday's chalet with my girls <3 i="">

No comments: