Wednesday, March 6, 2013


 Smelly's birthday not-so-surprise outing after burning our bodies in the hot sun at marina barrage, hehe.
 In the midst of studying that time with Rina.

Date with smelly last night, watching Ah Boys To Men 2. I DID NOT CCRY, I REPEAT I DID NOT CRY. Heh, who am I kidding, I did, I really don't know how to lose weight when Adam always makes sure I have good food, plus the worst part is that nenek stays here now. FOOD IS EVERYWHERE. Bah, I don't know how long you plan to stay in my life with no commitments like this, but I'm glad you did. Unknowingly I'm holding you back with an invisible thread, seeing if you let go, or pull back harder to keep me by your side.

Sometimes, I do think how unfairly I treat you. How demanding I am, expecting nothing less than perfection from you, all the time and I'll criticize you openly if you fail to do so. This heavy burden I put in place on your shoulder unknowingly. I need you, more than I expect myself to do, it scares me. Someone who I have already strikeout mentally to never be with, yet I'm falling into your arms so effortlessly. I know I don't usually tell you what's going on in my head, but that's just because you always think I'm confuse when the fact is I have already chosen, and it's you. We have the rest of our lives together, I want us to grow with each not apart, to love each other even if it makes absolutely no sense at all and even if you feel like throwing your whole set of knifes at me. Heh.
I love you, smelly.

No comments: