Saturday, March 9, 2013





Yesterday's affair with Smelly, from sushi to skypark to homemade ben and jerry with waffles. HAHA, I'm officially sick of salmon, hehe. I eat one plate too many yesterday, and she eat like what, one and half plate? Cannot bring her to buffet, seriously perut so small like perut orange. Haha, doesnt make sense. Thank you, for pampering me without fail, to always remind me and making me feel that it's always me, and it will always be me. We've got so much love to show, but still both of us is holding back, I don't know till when you'll be in my life, but I'm not looking forward for you to leave anytime soon.

I hate disappointing people, the way you talk to me this days, wheww. Do you have any idea what you put me through? For nearly half a year, do you know how broken I was? I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I see your face every where, even when I close my eyes, the worst part is that there's this depressing hollow feeling in my heart that I couldn't fill. How many nights I stayed up crying to you, you just asked me to fuck off, or get pissed at me. Whatever you're going through right now is nothing compared to what you put me through, I was so broken. I blamed myself for not treating you well enough, for not having enough time to spend with you since I was busy with exams, I blame myself for allowing you to slipped away. No matter how many mistakes you created, how many wasted nights crying for you till I was gasping for air, I'm still here. Still holding you up, always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystal,
I have found your blog, which I really like it. I enjoyed to read your personal stories.
I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts and ideas on Glipho? It's a quite new social publishing platform for bloggers like you. :)
Monika