Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Your soul is the river, it runs so deep. You're the one that suppress them all. & I'm trying to figure out, how did I ever do without, your smile.

Heh, my number one turn on is someone's smile. It defines their personality, sweet and humble or fuck up. So I have been pretty busy with work and juggling with making time for Adam, zuzu, my schoolmates, work mates, and kumoks.

So I slept over Rian's house two nights ago, I think. I'm glad that we actually set time aside to do that,  cause it really segregated our feelings for us. There's no more spark neither is there heart racing moments wanting to be near each other. We are finally two individuals, no longer warped into one.

I think we're happier this way, there's so much I can share with her these days. No boundaries, but with jealousy, sometimes. I know things might change if she has a girlfriend, than I will no longer be able to see her as and when we both like. Somehow, I feel like everything is falling into place, I never planned for it to be this way. But somehow, it just did. Never would i have thought, I'd be with Adam instead of Su, or break up with Rian to even think of dating someone else, but it did. It happened.

No comments: