Tuesday, July 1, 2008




GAHHHHSSS *
im so effing mad , im so going to get my period laa .
sure thing , soon .
firstly , syi-da dye-ed her hair , then the whole toilet darn messy , went to my room .
my whole table in the mess .
trust me , i am a darn-ed big fat lazy in the bum kind of person but actually i like most of my things neat & tidyy .
'rolls eyes'
it doesn't matter what the whole world thinks , what matters is that i've got you .
still got no words to express that yet .
i had like 8 full periods of absolutely nothing !
pluss SST laa .
after recess , like no more lessons , all my tchers never come .
so i went out of class , dragg-ed zuzu out of her boring math class and cam-whored in the toilet .
wanted to sleep , was in dazed already after sawi & ina draw on my hand .
so..... , 'eyes lit up'
so that's it .
i so want to go this fridayyyyyyyyyy ! tak sabarr .
'puches fist into the air' ilya darlg , just cause i do .
no one is going to replace that .

No comments: