Wednesday, July 9, 2008

going home today din't go as i planned laa .
my throat feels as though i have alot of som-som .
GAHHS*
my eyes feels burn-ed out .
but the best thing is ,
SYIDAAA CAMPPP TILL FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'punches fist into the air'
yayyyyyyyy !
so was going home juts now , till i reached the interchange when i found myself, smack into my primary school all time crush .
Jufri .
'mouths hangs open'
nothing change much , he's still damn fair , but he's hair .
omgahh . i found myself staring into his eyes , cause i wasn't lookg where i was walkg laa .
i was halfway messagegg ama, when i cushioned myself into him .
i quickly smile && brisk walked away while he was like , '' ehh , wasn't that ... syima?''
he ask his freind .
waaa . call me darlg .
sabbie , come to school . you have too , hang in there .
only a few more months . 'sighes deeply'

No comments: