Saturday, July 12, 2008


i bet if this still here like a year ago , all this wouldn't even be such a big problem .
the one that stood by me everysingle day last year . making us maggi when we were hungry .
got us out of trouble . 'laughs sadly' like what zuzu would say , husband & wifey .
'shakes head' and zuzu our 'daugther' 'smiles'
god , i guess i miss him .
my throat hurts like super big time .
'sighs' why am i always fallg asleep on the phone ? 'laughs'
&& i forgot to call back someone yestdy .
GAHHS*
falina feelg like really down && im supsed to go out later .
i'll wait till she text .
sissy's back . with her around again , 'rolls eyes'
i''l have to compete with her , for using the comp and the phone .
plus , syabir is comg out next month , mummy told me .
with the baby also on the way , i don't think mummy & daddy would have time to even think about me .
too caught up it all that shit . 'rubs face'

You mean so much to me. I just wish I could
tell you now but I would never be able to
find the words without breaking down.

No comments: