Thursday, August 21, 2008




13 MORE DAYS .
got all my papers back , except english paper one .
guess-ed i passed all except this one darn-ed sub , maths .
what can i say , im really dumb in maths .
i certainly know what i really want right now , to study every chance i've got .
im still confused with what to choose after sec 4 . either to stay on until sec 5 , or go higher nitec & work my way through there . But i want to use my direct admission cert , by which i have to go sec 5 and cont to do my bloody art .
told mummy i want so many things for my bdae , 'laughs evily' but really , it'd be ahrder for me to celebrate this year . i want matching heart necklace with one of my gffs , 'winks'
&& i found out who the kylie perfume was coming form , cant believe she got it .
darn-ed .

No comments: