Saturday, August 23, 2008

intoxicating drug .






im the super short one.


liana's face like ki-rara !









rok & shirin is going to kill me 'laughs' when they see the picts above .
wells , so much happened in the past few days .
last night decided to study s.s with liana , swear i wont go out with her & show her my 50 cents anymore . 'makes a face' i was like busy writg notes , scribbling , liana went mad with my phone .
'laughs' then liana went '' syima,...tengok'' , which i did , my glasses were like at the rim of my nose when i saw shirin & rok approachg , luckily i text-ed them what level .
we cam-whoredddd . so funyy , first using my phone , then shirin's . stupid faces .
i've got all the picts alrd .
then today , went to s.s remedial , when we chance upon this old lady lots findng 733 , me ,shirin , ama & zuzu like seriously got no clue where it is , but folowg zuzu's common sense & a phone call to 'Babyy we found it . so poor thing , her heavy bags , so we help her carry there . 'smiles'
then , me & shirin went to the lib to study , while ama & zuzu went home .
go there alrdy , we went to eat , then shirin was like ''look behind you..''
so i turned and saw 'Babyy , what a coincidence , he say he was going to eat with family .
so much of family ! more like his new Gf laa , then chance upon him at uncle tidbits , liar .
BOO ! it's late at night , plus i cant sleep . wonder who's awake .

No comments: