Saturday, August 2, 2008




woke up .
like 10 , drank that horrible stuff down . im like having an on going war with mummy & sibs .
so unreasonable . GAHHS* so friday i , dint go school and spent day , out .
meet liano & sabbie at causeway cause liana wanted to report for the lost book .
like walked walked then , they went home .
so was left with me , shirin and ina .
was so bored so we went go buy chicken rice and sushi(s) headed under some block and eat .
suddenly saw sawi & shahul .
haahs . laze around then went to cp again , to meet rok !
went to timezon e, watched this group of girls so enthu dancing .
haahs .
went back to shirin's condo , play the world's hardest game , dame .
we died like 200 times and reached only at level 5 out of 50 .
i suck-ed big time tho . haahs .
spent the whole day at home , hahzim changed the pass ! luckily i begged syi-da for it .
We had it all in front of us
You were the one
I was in love
But you always hurt
the one you lost
I couldn't get enough

You were everything
That's bad for me
Make no apologies
I'm crushed...
Black and blue
But you know
I'd do it all again for you
if only you could understand & see .

No comments: