Sunday, August 10, 2008






can you see the heart shape ?

don't have much picts so hope this will do .
YESTERDAYYY WAS FUNNNNN !
firstly i got my damn period yayyyyyyyyyyy ! secondly , hazhim was super-sweet to go out un-bathe to get me some you-know-what & make sure i was comfortable .
but fireworks remind me of someone ; forgotten , jepon .
haahs , that time there was this event at esplanade , i could'nt go , so she video-ed it and showed me in class the next day . but today's one was way betterrrrrr !
my aunts & uncle brought a lorry but darn-ed it had to rain . sissy was soak so she transferred to the car instead . 'laughs' so left me & dona . super funn laa .
then , we went to east coast beach , me & dona always rent the two-sitter .
thenthen , we eat . it had to rained again . BAHHS*
so we packed & moved to fetch my mum from after work .
that's when the fireworks started . we park the lorry somewhere really near there .
then cars started to follow , crap mann . in like half-an-hour there was a jam , since no one wanted to move , the traffic police came & we fled form the area . hazhim rang me , wanted to meet .
but in the end , it was too packed seyy .
sorry sabbie & ir , wanted to meet you guys too . 'sighes'
so after that , we go changi , go get more food , and eat at changi beach .
before proceeding jalan- jalan roundg the whole sg .
it was super cold at the back of the lorry that i was shakg , i lie down & look at the stars . gereeeekkkk .
ouhh yarrhs , there's a few things i want to do now .
go to the zoo , boards singapore flyer , lay on my back at a beach & look into the black shimmerg sky . && i dam-ned worried cause i don't know what's going on .
i was like , taking in all the sight & smells when i got a text , i got no idea why but i started cryg so bad that , i had to cover my face & sob . mummy & the rest tried to talk , but i dint wanna .
'fiddles with fingers'

No comments: