Friday, August 29, 2008

the two from all the way form sec one till now .
zuzuzuzuuzuzuzuzu !
'laughs' shirin is going to slaughter me for this . woops .


world's best tcher .
i've got another pict which i think i would only show my gfs , heehs .
today was super-fun , cause i laughed like shit with gfs .
i practically wanted to take pict with everyone laa .
&& i think the sec one guy who sang ''the reason'' by hoobastank was really nice .
cause that song brings lots of memories , such as bahar's hoobastank drumstick that was stolen by dumb azri & hamdan .
&& the fact that someone sang that song for me , during national day last year .
hmmpf , i hope my heart would like just stop racing for a mint and let me think for a sec 'winks'
zuzu , go online so i can you yur picts 'smiles'
going to mug like hell agin yeahhhhhhh .

No comments: