Thursday, September 4, 2008


IM FINALLLLLY 16!
'pumps fists in the air' PLUSSS, WE FINISH THE FIRST ROUND OF PAPERRRSS .
despite the rain & tears that i shed yesterday , i still had fun . syida came in jumping on my bed shoutg happy bdae at 12 midnight 'laughs'
rok darlg was the second one to wish me happy bdae exactly sharp at 12 midight and 33 seconds.
'laughs' well i does not matter , who wished at what time , or what soever .
it's the thought that counts .
i want to say a biggggggg ''THANKYOUUUUUUUUU'' to evryone , that made my day special && to rok who nearly got into trouble with her mummy , shirin ; make me feel better with all her jokes & funny faces .
haahs , and liana and ama who console me , to stop cryg after the dumb s.s paper .
AHHHHH , and inaa who gave me a huge hug in the morng , zuzu who shouted across the room .
andd , saerah who badly wanted to be the last one , too bad someone beat you . 'wicked smile'
&&& to everyone and anyone , if sorry if i forgot names but i would just like to say thankyou !
so hazhim was the last one , i was like , ''zhimm , you forgot my bdae eyhh ?'' , he turned around raising a finger and went into his room and came back with a present in his hands .
'laughs' i ran over to hug him , but he lifted me into the air spinning me around .
so giddy .
then mummy know that i hated cakes so she bought like hersey pies the ones you find at burger kind and put them toghter formg a cake . 'smiles' superr sweet .
with a umbrella & a jacket comfortg me , i went home .

No comments: