Saturday, September 20, 2008

i've been readg each and everyone's blog . still the same same , GAHHS*
basically i cried my bloody stinkg eyes out again , liana im sorry i couldnt be online when i said i would , i hope you dint waited for me .
cause my brother bloody fuck hit me again ; this is so dumb . im going to the councilors serioulsy i had it with him . hazhim even told syida that he hated hisyam , wow big surprise there eyhh ?
GAHHS* im trying to push everytg behind me and move on , but a new darn-ed problem pops up everyday .
i feel , like runng myself over with a truck , and write a letter sayg that he drove me to this , he'd then turn insane , and i'll live happily ever after . blood ties ? i wished mt parents could do sometg about this , but they are just as helpless as i am .

No comments: