Monday, September 22, 2008

well , today i went to the councilor's the experience was err , well i got no words to actually describe the whole thing tho .
she like dimmed the lights and told me it was better for us to communicate this way , i was like okayy . Like how i know this is going to lead to , they can't take any action as , firstly there's no bruises and this is within my home , apparently the best choice is to get my parents to throw him out , but they tak sampai haty . 'rolls eyes'
i swear this year raye aint going to be the same , i srioulsy got no mood for rayer actually , 'sighs deeply' thanks gfs , for like cursing his smelly arse and well , listening to me .

I don’t really want to say goodbye
I don’t really want to leave you
But now I have to go away
Stay away from you forever

What we had was something special
Deep down from our hearts
But now I have to go away
And leave you from my heart.

'crosses fingers' i hope you guys don't kill me for doing this , 'looks around'

No comments: