Sunday, September 28, 2008

since i havent uploaddd any picts , here goesss .


'pumps fist in the air' im done with my finalllllll . yayyyyy .
time to let go of art for a day and studyy the rest , so yesterday was the first time i went into gaylang this year . it's all the same same , but walkg down the road and along all the shops ,
i rmbred belo , adi they all . since like me , zuzu , ama went with them to gaylang last year . 'sighs'
so well it's the first time it's not so packed , maybe cause we only started shopping at 1 , and headed back around 3 plus . so tiringgg , then me and hahzim decided to get sometg the same , neyhhs .
i cant believe my mum is like persuadg me to wear heels , i'd probably just trip and fall or get the heel stuck in the drain .
'laughs' eventho , im fumbling with my words now and then , i want to say that i love you so .

No comments: