Thursday, September 11, 2008

thanksss sabbbs for yer ''imma rock star'

cause i love it to the sidddddeee .
'cranks neck' why does this always happen to me ? i give up , seriously .
feel asleep , and woke up after maghrib , not a good thing tho .
going to sit down and try and do lots of stuff , like art and finish the whole bio book .
im half-way through , so yeahh .
art ? im so lazy to even lift the pen and do , so im going to force myself .
'pumps fist in the air' i got my billl back ! wooohaaaaaa , yayayayyyyyyyy .
but like what ama said, i want to literally finish my prepaid card , then use my bill back , but i havent switch the sim yet tho .
see, lianaa , easy as peasy ,'sticks out tongue'
confrontation was, yeyyyyy , saw everyone squirmg in their seats .
&& i promise to myself sometg alrdy , and this i swear .

No comments: