Thursday, November 27, 2008






as soon as i lifted my head off the pillow and check my phone , i check my text message nad i like have to be at interchange an hour ago , panicking . Shirin rang me , as easy as that , she say we are going changi to fish . Omgahh , like who wakes up in the morng and decide im going to go fishg today . 'laughs' well only my lovelies . Got dress as quickly as possible and rang rok , which told me to rang shirin . I did , as i was on the phone my daddy had to nag about me going out everyday .
'sighs' and sometg happen . So as i headed to shirin's bus stop i already wasnt feelg it , but i had to smile . Fst fowrd , reach-ed changi had to fetch mimi and get these ugly lookg worms that bite . 'laughs' head-ed to the beach not really packed tho , set the tent and went fishg , in like an hour mimi caught a crab , haah . I took , a plastic bag and fill it with water . But then mimi forgot to take the stand for our fishg rods ,which meant we had to hold it , haahs . They ent back to take it , while me and rok conquer our fears and touch a slimy gooey worm ! woohooo ! haahs , i dint dare touch the head tho, wait the bite . Then mummy kept callg , even when it rained and mimi and shirin came back she still rang me . If not daddy . 'sighs' i felt so bad that i had to leave them , but i took my stuff got change and headed to the bus . I was alright , yes i was . Not really , i wanted to cry badly but not infront of them , so took the first bus that came and headed to god knows where . Got off, and took another bus to interchange , felt better after cryg . Headed to town , took pay and rang shirin , seems that they are stayg there long , so after puttg down i decided to go mummy's work place and surprise her . She seem-ed more relaxed after she saw me tho , that felt better . 'sighs' with all these emotions , i sense my period cumg . pfft*

No comments: