Friday, November 7, 2008


okayyy , this sucks cause i only got one pict . the picts form the previous day is with sab , so check out her blog lateron .
WEDNESDAY .
the guys were late and i had to wait , godd was so sleepyyy . GAHHHHS* then in the train , my damn-ed earpiece have to spoil , and the bangla infront of my kept thrwg glances at me . 'roll eyes' felt uncomfortable and went next to kian hau . Then reach-ed work , met up with the rest .
sab and nana and sri were all so far from me , since i dont have a table i had to stand with dexter , and this guy . While standg there and hand-signaling nana that this is so f boring , the other guy with no name came beside me and like ask-ed random stuff . i was like okayyy , and search the room for somewhere i could escape , when he ask if ca ''kenal-kenal dgn u'' 'rolls eyes'
i shook my head no , then he asked if we could be friends i then nodded and walked like far far away to man . haahs . enough ! so last night , met more freinds since gavin and kian hau dint want the OT , i hung out with sri and man and faad . i really have to thank man , cause i'd cough hard if everyone smoking , then im like the only one not . so he asked me to steer clear of there , then when they told ghost stories i couldnt handle it he made me stuff earpiece into my ear. haahs . thankyou yerrr .

No comments: