Thursday, November 13, 2008


the closest i've got to family .


these couple of days have been like as tho im on a roller coaster . I really want to thank rok and shirin for spendg every waking hour with me . Making sure i was alright , rok calmg me down when i was cryg on the phone with my mum . No words can express the grattitue i have towards the both of you . I love you guys , serioulsy . Thankyouuu , for accompanyg me to the docs and the blue uni people . I woudnt have the courage to do so if you guys werent by my side . Shirin , for puttg me up at your place , thank your parents for me also . THANKYOU . I love you guys , and now i feel like cryg , again . Thankyou for tryg to figure what the hell i was talkg about when i was sobbing on the phone .
tho in between of all all the thankyou's , i have to say sorry to sab and siti & ama , for not turng up for work . Im not in the right condition to do so . My sister , my won sister is scared to look at me , the heartbreakg pain when she turns away her head . I lost my new specs , i wonder life cant just give me a break . Seriously , im so tired and all i can do is cry , again and again . I wonder why does it have to turn out this way , 'shakes head'

No comments: