Friday, November 7, 2008



cause i swear this time is diff . My eyes are numb and swollen from cryg , just dont feel myself today . Went out to orchard first time by myself , dint feel lonely tho just plain sad . Collected pay , and my darn-ed phne batt going to flat , text-ed man sayg i'll wait for him till he knock off which is like a 6 and it was only four plus that time . So i headed down to borders , felt so comfortable there , no stares . No questioning looks , nothing . Search-ed for the next part of twilight , and text-ed sab , wheeww . she finished work , so decided to meet her . walkg down there, faad and his freind ran at full speed across me . 'laughs' silly willy . then met up , chilchill , went to eat at far east .
thennn , proceed-ed to search for my perfume . haahs , punyerlaa menyekse , 'shakes head' then met up with man , since he finish work alrdy . Guess everyone was not in their best of moods , so i tried to just smile it off . Went home with man , but he was too tired to conversate , i understand . haahs .
sab and danny went home first tho , with siti .
im too tired , got to wake up early and make stuff . the lines on the back of my neck are visible .

No comments: