Saturday, November 15, 2008



im bloody tired of people being scared of my eye . & im sick of changing houses very single night , im sick of going out late night . I just want to go home , snuggle into my bed and pretend that he never existed and hazhim is the only brother i have . Godd , went out with ama yesterday .
we really spent . Seriously , haahs . But i could tell form the look form her face she wasnt in teh mood to shop and her mind was somewhere else . Tried lighty conversations then . 
Went out with mummy and daddy in the morng , had to depart form nenek house damn-ed early . 'sighs'  when i saw jepon , approached her and immediately she had to notice my eye . crapp-ed .
Her face was tensed with anger and she clenched my book , demanding an answer which i revealed only after she calm-ed down . By which she got angry again , luckily mummy rang and i had to go , she patted my hair and told me to take care . Just what i needed in the morng , afternn was spent with my deary rok and shirin , i was late . Heehs , slacked until shirin had to go nad i cont to slack with rok at her house watchg a pocong movie . 'laughs' rok squeal so damn-ed funny . 

No comments: