Monday, March 16, 2009


















eyh eyhhh , i know i have not been upatdg much dangs , well i super busy with sch and all .


so friday headed down to the IT fair, darn-ed it was super packed , 'sighs' i cant see anytg cause it was filled with hot bodies rubbing agaisnt each other . GAHHS* halfway , me ama and zuzu retreated to mac where we had lunch/dinner . Ama and zuzu bought this candy floss size of two human heads together , and i kept runng away afaird it would get stuck-ed to my hair , haahs . I then ran into nash and djah , on the way to the toilet and at marina square , they nearly gave me a heart attack sia . 'laughs' i apperciate what dee did , so sweet . damn-ed ! waited for me from dont know what time till like 11.30 ? yeaa around there , alone somemore . thanks dee .


sat headed down with her to her freind's bdae party , it was a suprise , and that was the sweetest thing i have seen anyone do for someone yeaa , but i wasnt on my best moods , so i guess i ruin the day , 'sighs' i big girl d , hehe .


sunday headed downtown for family day , it was okay tho , but it rained quite alot and cudnt play most of the rides. Then headed to marsiling for dinner , was happily eatg and challenging my cousin who can eat the most kerang when my cousin tapped me on the shoulder tellg me someone was staring at me , so i look up to see this well , butch smilling at me . I smilled back , and had the sensation that she was still staring at me , damn-ed . Then when she headed off , she walkd across my table on purpose , and i thought that she went off already . So i went to follow my cousin to make a call at the payphone , she was there , i thought she wanted to use it too so i gave way , instead she ask me what's my name and if i stay around here . The shockg part was she asked for my number , dangs . funnay kann ?




i still want to be your freind despite this , why wont u understand ?





No comments: