Wednesday, March 18, 2009

headed down to remedial with shirin , nothing new . but she slept , and i rang her so many times again , fortunately today is the last day , 'pumps fists into the air' welll , actually dint feel like going due to some shitxzxz , and damn-ed she knew it from the sound of my voice , nyehhhs . If i had my way i'd give hundreds of reasons why we would be late , all in all , chem pratical was freakg fun , jia ying keep tryg to sheild me from the chemical , 'laughs' shirinnn and me dont have to attend eng remedial , so we headed out of sch and decided to skip mt's remedial . I'd probably fall asleep if shirin wasnt sittg beside me , 'winks' haahs . tried to be in my best spirits todayy . .

after that got dressed and sent shirin to yio chu kang , for what u call it ? tai chi ? 'laughs' entaa laa ehh . I so did not want to meet nash at her house , i would be a victim of a horrible horrible act , so decided to meet her another day . She got the full series i want , damn-ed ! she being so unreasonable , sayg i have to watch with her . 'sighs deeply' she wishes i would ! i so would not , and i need time for what you said to me , i have never seen myslef with you that way before .

why would u still want me in your heart ? i can be your freind , i guess . I never said that i dint want to , it was you . im glad u know that i care for you tho , just think you're still confused and all , and what you said was right , at least you tried to not make both parties hurt . but by doing this you're already making them hurt . shitshitshittt . forgive me if im replyg to you and sometimes like say nonsensical stuff , & you should really sleep early you need to rest . dont worry , i would not let affect u , at all .

whycanyoushowmewhatyouwantedtosayallineedistohearitoratleastsomehowletmefreakinglyknown.
i know that u're not much of a talker , but i wish you would say out .

No comments: