Sunday, June 6, 2010



Gosh , I just don't understand why I'm feeling this way . Why did you have to come running back ? Screw you ass . I miss the person that would call me kiddy and pat my head . Whenever I'm crossing the roads you never fail to hold me by the hand pull me along . I miss the person that would stare into my eyes making me feel that it's just us sitting at Pastamania and no one else . I miss the person who would pull my hand away from my mouth so that she could hear me scream in the theater . I miss the person whom I would fight with whenever it comes to paying something , eventually you always win . I miss the person who would bring me sight-seeing knowing it's my favorite thing to do , by the beach just to talk about anything , our fears , our goals . I miss the person that brought me to her house to get to know her family and freinds . I miss the person that would scold me , calm me down , care for me whenever however . I miss the person that would wake up for me in the middle of the night whenever I have a bad dream . I miss the person who felt asleep on the sofa with her mouth open . I miss the person that would fight with me about songs and who found it first . I miss the person that lend me her phone cause my battery was flat and i brought it home for 5 days . I miss the person that took me in her arms and took out her slipper to squash the roach . I miss the person who cried for me at Esplanade telling me not to go . I miss the person who cried in her work place toilet cause I was leaving . I miss the person that would text we seriously long text messages why I shouldn't go . I used to cry to you about so many things that I find it hard that I can't do the same now .

I miss you , I always wondered why did you have to fall in love with me instead of being my friend . We would have been great friends , I'm sorry I broke your heart but
I hope you understand that we will never be together . I understood you your fears , your wants your needs .

No comments: