Monday, June 7, 2010

I need to be surrounded by people who loves me right now , like really . 'screws face' AMAAAAA WHERE ARE YOU ?
Cause I remember every word that you said , It keeps spinning around in my head and It doesn't matter what I try to do cause I'll keep forgetting to forget about you .
Every time you said that your daddy this , your grandma this , I'll just keep quiet . I hate the feeling of people resenting me , esp if it's your family . They are you family , do you know how important family is to me ? At the end of the day love , it is them that would provide for us , care for us put a shelter our our heads . Tell me baby , that it's going to be alright . Tell me that in due time they would forget , tell me baby despite everything you would always always try to make things better .



whyamifeelingsofuckingdownwhywhywhy?screwthis.
cause everything we've been through is everything about you .

No comments: