Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's true when people say that you can fight with the person most closest to you , bcus of money . Be it your mum , or your dad , your brother , your grandparents , anyone .
It tears people apart , it eats them up so far down till it's too late and you won't realize that finally , you lose the person that once cared so much about you .
Sometimes , I wished for all so many things . To be with you , just hearing you breathe in and out . Be in your arms , call you in the middle of the night and you just ready to catch me when I fall , whenever however . Just now , I realized that wishes remain wisheS and not everyone and everything would go according to plan . The truth is people are just going to hurt you , you just have to find the ones that are worth hurting for . If I din't want the best for you , I would have left so long ago .


before I sleep , I'd just think about all the shit that happens and the good stuff too . I'd text you about the stuff bothering me at that moment but you dont get it , you never do .

No comments: