Tuesday, June 15, 2010



This was taken on Sunday when I had my group meeting , I swear I'm sorry Desiree I wasn;t there to support you , you know that I would have come if I had the chance right ? Im sorry ,go on and call me a bitch , I deserve it .
I sad to say that only our appetizer made it , our Pink Ink Drink smelled and tasted like crap . Only Utt dared to try it and wanted somemore , sheesh . Heh , Our Apple Crunch burnt in the oven halfway , and our main course became a burger . We changed the recipe so much that it eventually became a burger .

Then today I was working but then halfway I experience pain at the side of my stomach it was so extreme that I couldn't even stand . I went into Concess to tell Hazel that I wanted to sit down but eventually fainted . Bahh* When I woke up I was sweating cold sweat and lying down the worst part was my body was aching . Mhedz wanted to sent me home but I declined his offer and took the cab money home myself .
Baby is so concerned but instead of thinkg about my pain , Im thinkg about her stress and how Im going to help her . As a result I neglect myself , but Its all for her so it's worth it .
Mummy , how I wished that you'd care more about me , how I wished you would'nt vent your anger on us when your actually mad at him , Daddy I how I hope you would'nt shout at Mummy bcus your are just as helpless as her , I wished that you would not blame her for every shit that he does . DADDY & MUMMY , how I wished you guys would open your eyes and see that he isn't worth fighting for . How I wished that I wouldnt have to fight with you all every single time I disagree that your always sacrificing everything for him , OUR FAMILY , YOUR JOBS , YOUR MONEY YOUR TIME . How I wished that he din't exist in our lives at all , how I wished that he wouldn't leave my mum crying for him every night for his mistakes . I wished he ceased to exist , I swear that our family would be so much happier . Why oh why god , why .. 'tears fall'
You bloody fuck , you dragged everyone in this shit with you , fucker . We do not want to get involve it's your shit . Now mummy and daddy is so stress up thinkg about you they are venting it on us , fucker . & I have to be woken up early in the morning only to hear you guys arguing and see a dozen of people in the living room with an expression that says they wished could fucking kill you . Fuck you for making my only childhood exprience a living hell , fuck you .

No comments: