Tuesday, July 17, 2007



eeyys . yes i know it has been a long time since i updated . wahhah .
im BAD! has in literally bad . goshh . yesterdayy i came late . it was soo embarrassing seyy . luckilyy ama help ask the OM sign but he was too busy .. so i walked walked around there . nadd saved me from practically having a heart attack just by standing with me . hee xp .
we chased after the OM . tupidd he .. he walked until don't know where go . so i HAD to walk back to outside the GO . suddenly . goshh . my nahar spotted me . he like kinda shouted ask me come over there . he asked me if i just came . i said yes . he said might as well not come . i was like uh-huh yarrhs .ouhk . he asked me to get out of his sight . my heart sank . shytss . everyone was staring at me seyy . i hate it seyy .


then todayy zuzu msg me she don't want to come to school . i was like at first yeah ! but then i thought again let's go late . when i ask my mum she scolded me and stuff .
she dint even bothered to talk to me seyy .
she's like so preoccupied with my first brother . apparently he did something again . so my parents are keeping secrets form me . and pushing all their anger towards me . i feel so unloved .
i don't feel like my old self anymore . im always sick and cryg and so pathetic . ugh .

whyy? i dun know .
well . when me and zuzu went to school she went in first . then me .
so after like 5 minutes i was supposed to go in. but i was so scared . so i called ama . luckily she picked up although she was in class . thank you!! she made me feel better just by persuading me to go .

so i went in . the guard ask me to go in . i wrote in the book. took the slip got it sign . but then nahar saw me . and stopped em dead in my tracks . he said one more time im late he would suspend me . i was like ugh . im i bad now ? its so em brassing . and heartbreaking since i was an ex-co drop to ans SC and now to nothing .
i don't even know how to cope with it .

finish school i got craving for oreo choco!so me zuzu and sabbie went to get some. ina,lyd nad ama went home first .
after drinking it . i got a terrible stomach pain . we went to get a notebook . during that time iwas like shhyts .stop it already stomach . but it wudnt . i tired calllg hazhim and PRINCEcharmg but none pick up . so while zuzu wnet up to sab's hse to take colour pencils i sat dre and called my mummy . i told her nearly cryg tt it hurts so much . she just scolded me and ask me to come home . my heart shattered seyy . zuzu came down saw me cryg . she comforted me . at least it stop me for a while . but fuckinly the song change and when she got down from the bus cried again seyy . im tiredd . tmrw schh .


muarrks .
tatas .
pics above are from last week . fun at ina's house !

No comments: