Monday, July 30, 2007

ouhh freking shytts . im SICK . again .

what the hell . im cold and hot at the same time .
sabbie COME TO SCHOOL! forgod sakes . you must . common test is in two weeks darlg .
'sighes'
i coudnt concentrate at all during lessons cause i was shivering . wth!
yesterday . gosh it was ouhk i guess . i mean i had no complains . and besides that suhaimi was so scared to talk to me . let me repharse that too shy to talk to me . but he was really kind though .

since he has a crush on me . waa ! . 'laughes'
enough about that . zuzu told me PRINCEcharmg text her .
at least now he knows that i lost my phone rights?but im still clueless . are we ONE . or seperated ?i won't do anything rash unless i hear form him .

well in a while im going to SINGTEL to get a new phone and sim card .
i don;t know what to choose . i think ill call zuzu .
or maybe ask hazhim . har .


'touches forehead'  ouhh shytss . im burning up again . i better go . 'waves' 


toodels .

No comments: