Thursday, July 26, 2007

ouhk so here it is .
how i really feel . its three months into our relationship today . but it all feels the same .
i can't talk to him yet . im not ready to face him . im sorry PRINCEcharmg . but you will know it soon .
i need to sort this out . im going out of my mind . no one seems to understand why i feel this way . maybe do . im feeling this way cause you never did those stuff she did to me . you never cared if im crying or mad . i watched you to see what would you do when i fought with my sister . but you just sit there and did nothing . i wished SHE was a HIM . im liking her cause she treated me like im her girlfriend . yes she's a butch . big deal . and she made me laugh .

she was there . when i fought . she was there when i was on the verge of breaking down .

i told her everything . i told her i have feelings for her .
she's like this boyfriend i have which is a girl .
she understood . she never did criticized she comforted me . she told me to think it throughly .
cause she know PRINCEcharmg loves me alot .

I WISHED SHE WAS A GUY.
PRINCE charmg would not handle this at all . i know he would break down . i know him too well .
im feeling sooo confused . only she know how to handle this .

im still STRAIGHT . i do still like guys ! .
but this is a exception . no one knows how to handle this yet except her . why must this hapen to me . i can only talk about this to herr .

FAMOUS 7 are you still prepared to be friends with me? 'tears slid down cheecks ' id int wnat this to happen 'cries even more'

No comments: