Thursday, July 5, 2007

ouhk fcuk this . i know i know . durhh . even when hazhim warned me . i couldnt stop myslef .what was i supposed to do ? dont answer that . okayys let's fill you in . i shouted i syida . fuck her upside down .then slammed the door . i mean like which fukcing sister shouts at her own sister then acts likes she's BIGG fucking bitchh . ughh ! actually i was in a good mood . i fisnih showering so i walked to the room . la..la...laa ... then i knock at my door . she opned . slammed at my face . then starts taking a really REALLY long time to open the door . like fuck larr she . i ONE WHOLE day at sch PLUSS STT somomore. she just dosnet undestand and give wayy . what shytt! . 'sighes'

so like fuck this dayy cann ?.havent seen my PRINCEhchamrg yet . & i threw tantrum on hym just now . shytts . someone LISTEN to me cann ? instead of belo here and there . i want my gurlfwens to be with me 24/7 n my PRNICEcharmg urrhs .

No comments: